|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Win||MBS Win Plugin||20.0||No||Yes||No||No||No|
For HTMLViewer based on Internet Explorer on Windows.
All the methods and properties may raise IEExceptionMBS exceptions in case of failure.
Based on IWebBrowser2 interface:
Let us know if you miss something.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 19 properties
- property AddressBar as Boolean
- property Busy as Boolean
- property FullName as String
- property FullScreen as Boolean
- property Handle as Integer
- property LocationName as String
- property LocationURL as String
- property MenuBar as Boolean
- property Name as String
- property Offline as Boolean
- property ReadyState as Integer
- property RegisterAsBrowser as Boolean
- property RegisterAsDropTarget as Boolean
- property Silent as Boolean
- property StatusBar as Boolean
- property StatusText as String
- property TheaterMode as Boolean
- property ToolBar as Boolean
- property Type as String
- 9 methods
- 2 shared methods
- 8 constants
Object has received all of its data.
Object is interactive, but not all of its data is available.
Object has been initialized.
Object is currently loading its properties.
Default initialization state.
Refresh without forced cache validation by sending a "Pragma:no-cache" header to the server (HTTP URLs only). Same as pressing Ctrl+F5 in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- HTMLViewer.IEWebBrowserMBS as IEWebBrowserMBS
Some examples which use this class:
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.0r6
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.0r5
- Upgrading our HTMLViewer functions for Internet Explorer
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins