Platforms to show: All Mac Windows Linux Cross-Platform
|class||HTMLViewer Win||MBS Win Plugin||20.0||❌ No||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||Desktop only|
For HTMLViewer based on Internet Explorer on Windows.
All the methods and properties may raise IEExceptionMBS exceptions in case of failure.
Based on IWebBrowser2 interface:
Let us know if you miss something.
- 19 properties
- property AddressBar as Boolean
- property Busy as Boolean
- property FullName as String
- property FullScreen as Boolean
- property Handle as Integer
- property LocationName as String
- property LocationURL as String
- property MenuBar as Boolean
- property Name as String
- property Offline as Boolean
- property ReadyState as Integer
- property RegisterAsBrowser as Boolean
- property RegisterAsDropTarget as Boolean
- property Silent as Boolean
- property StatusBar as Boolean
- property StatusText as String
- property TheaterMode as Boolean
- property ToolBar as Boolean
- property Type as String
- 12 methods
- method Constructor(DesktopHTMLViewer as DesktopHTMLViewer)
- method Constructor(HTMLViewer as HTMLViewer)
- method GoBack
- method GoForward
- method GoHome
- method GoSearch
- method Navigate(URL as string, Flags as Integer = 0, TargetFrameName as String = "", PostData as String = "", Headers as String = "")
- method Refresh
- method Refresh(Level as Integer)
- method ShowDebugBar(NoScale as Boolean = false, x as Integer = 0, y as Integer = 0, width as Integer = 0, Height as Integer = 0, TopMost as Boolean = false) as Boolean
- method Stop
- method Zoom(factor as integer)
- 4 shared methods
- shared method GetInternetExplorerHiDPI as Integer
- shared method GetInternetExplorerVersion as Integer
- shared method SetInternetExplorerHiDPI(Enable as Boolean) as Boolean
- shared method SetInternetExplorerVersion(version as Integer) as Boolean
- 24 constants
- const RefreshIfExpired = 1
- const RefreshNormal = 0
If the navigation fails, the autosearch functionality attempts to navigate common root domains (.com, .edu, and so on). If this also fails, the URL is passed to a search engine.
Internet Explorer 8. Block cross-domain redirect requests.
Causes the current Explorer Bar to navigate to the given item, if possible.
Internet Explorer 6 for Windows XP SP2 and later. Force the URL into the restricted zone.
Internet Explorer 6 for Windows XP SP2 and later. If the navigation fails when a hyperlink is being followed, this constant specifies that the resource should then be bound to the moniker using the BINDF_HYPERLINK flag.
Internet Explorer 7. Maintain state for dynamic navigation based on the filter string entered in the search band text box (wordwheel). Restore the wordwheel text when the navigation completes.
Internet Explorer 6 for Windows XP SP2 and later. Use the default Popup Manager to block pop-up windows.
Do not add the resource or file to the history list. The new page replaces the current page in the list.
Internet Explorer 7. Open the resource or file in a new background tab; the currently active window and/or tab remains open on top.
Internet Explorer 7. Open the resource or file in a new tab. Allow the destination window to come to the foreground, if necessary.
Internet Explorer 8 and later. Open the resource in a new tab that becomes the foreground tab.
Internet Explorer 6 for Windows XP SP2 and later. Prompt for the installation of ActiveX controls.
Internet Explorer 6 for Windows XP SP2 and later. Block files that normally trigger a file download dialog box.
Internet Explorer 8. Open the resource as a replacement for the current or target tab. The existing tab is closed while the new tab takes its place in the tab bar and replaces it in the tab group, if any. Browser history is copied forward to the new tab. On Windows Vista, this flag is implied if the navigation would cross integrity levels and navOpenInNewTab, navOpenInBackgroundTab, or navOpenInNewWindow is not specified.
Object has received all of its data.
Object is interactive, but not all of its data is available.
Object has been initialized.
Object is currently loading its properties.
Default initialization state.
Refresh without forced cache validation by sending a "Pragma:no-cache" header to the server (HTTP URLs only). Same as pressing Ctrl+F5 in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- HTMLViewer.IEWebBrowserMBS as IEWebBrowserMBS
Some examples using this class:
- /Win/HTMLViewer Windows/DebugBar
- /Win/HTMLViewer Windows/HTMLViewer Post and Headers
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 21.6pr3
- News from the MBS Xojo Plugins Version 20.3
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo Plugins in version 20.3
- Using DebugBar in Xojo for IE HTMLViewer
- News from the MBS Xojo Plugins Version 20.1
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo Plugins in version 20.1
- New in the MBS Xojo Plugins 20.0
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.0r6
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.0r5
- Upgrading our HTMLViewer functions for Internet Explorer
Xojo Developer Magazine
- 18.3, page 53: Happy Birthday MonkeyBread Software, What is new in the MBS Xojo Plugins by Stefanie Juchmes
- 18.3, page 10: News
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.