|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Win||MBS Win Plugin||20.0||No||Yes||No||No||No|
For HTMLViewer based on Internet Explorer on Windows.
All the methods and properties may raise IEExceptionMBS exceptions in case of failure.
Based on IOmNavigator interface:
Let us know if you miss something.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 14 properties
- property AppCodeName as String
- property AppMinorVersion as String
- property AppName as String
- property AppVersion as String
- property BrowserLanguage as String
- property CookieEnabled as Boolean
- property CPUClass as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property JavaEnabled as Boolean
- property OnLine as Boolean
- property Platform as String
- property SystemLanguage as String
- property UserAgent as String
- property UserLanguage as String
- method Constructor
This class has no sub classes.
Some properties using for this class:
- IEDocumentMBS.Navigator as IENavigatorMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog