|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Win||MBS Win Plugin||20.0||No||Yes||No||No||No|
For HTMLViewer based on Internet Explorer on Windows.
All the methods and properties may raise IEExceptionMBS exceptions in case of failure.
Based on IHTMLWindow2 interface:
Let us know if you miss something.
- 4 properties
- 13 methods
- method Alert(Message as string)
- method Blur
- method Confirm(Message as string) as Boolean
- method Constructor(HTMLViewer as HTMLViewer)
- method ExecScript(Code as string, language as String)
- method MoveBy(x as integer, y as integer)
- method MoveTo(x as integer, y as integer)
- method Navigate(URL as string)
- method Print
- method Scroll(x as integer, y as integer)
- method ScrollBy(x as integer, y as integer)
- method ScrollTo(x as integer, y as integer)
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- HTMLViewer.IEWindowMBS as IEWindowMBS
Some properties using for this class:
- IEDocumentMBS.ParentWindow as IEWindowMBS
Some examples which use this class:
- New in the MBS Xojo Plugins 20.0
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.0r5
- Upgrading our HTMLViewer functions for Internet Explorer
Xojo Developer Magazine
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog