|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Audio||MBS Audio Plugin||7.4||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Notes: This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 9 properties
- property CPULoad as Double
- property IsStreamActive as Integer
- property IsStreamStopped as Integer
- property MacCoreAudioStreamInputDevice as Integer
- property MacCoreAudioStreamOutputDevice as Integer
- property ReadAvailable as Integer
- property Time as Double
- property WriteAvailable as Integer
- property UseSafeThreading as boolean
- 14 methods
- method Abort as Integer
- method AsioSetStreamSampleRate(sampleRate as double) as integer
- method Close as Integer
- method Constructor
- method HostError as PortAudioHostErrorInfoMBS
- method Info as PortAudioStreamInfoMBS
- method Read(Buffer as Ptr, frameCount as integer) as integer
- method Start as Integer
- method Stop as Integer
- method WinMMEStreamInputHandle(index as Integer) as Ptr
- method WinMMEStreamInputHandleCount as integer
- method WinMMEStreamOutputHandle(index as Integer) as Ptr
- method WinMMEStreamOutputHandleCount as integer
- method Write(Buffer as Ptr, frameCount as integer) as integer
- 6 constants
Disable default clipping of out of range samples.
Disable default dithering.
Flag requests that where possible a full duplex stream will not discard overflowed input samples without calling the stream callback. This flag is only valid for full duplex callback streams and only when used in combination with the paFramesPerBufferUnspecified (0) framesPerBuffer parameter. Using this flag incorrectly results in a paInvalidFlag error being returned from OpenStream and OpenDefaultStream.
A mask specifying the platform specific bits.
Call the stream callback to fill initial output buffers, rather than the default behavior of priming the buffers with zeros (silence). This flag has no effect for input-only and blocking read/write streams.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Audio Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins