Super class: PortAudioStreamBaseMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Audio||MBS Audio Plugin||9.1||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
This class has a ring buffer to store the audio samples which they are being recorded. Your application can in a timer or thread process this samples.
Subclass of the PortAudioStreamBaseMBS class.
- 6 properties
- 6 methods
- method Constructor(BufferSize as Integer)
- method Flush
- method OpenDefaultStream(numInputChannels as Integer, sampleRate as Double) as Integer
- method OpenStream(inputParameters as PortAudioStreamParametersMBS, sampleRate as Double, framesPerBuffer as Integer, streamFlags as Integer) as Integer
- method ReadFrames(mem as memoryblock, SizeInBytes as Integer) as Integer
- method ResizeBuffer(BufferSize as Integer)
Super class PortAudioStreamBaseMBS
- property UseSafeThreading as boolean
- 10 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Audio Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins