|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Navigation||MBS Util Plugin||4.2||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
dim o as OpenDialogMBS
dim i,c as Integer
dim f as FolderItem
o.PromptText="Select one or more files:"
o.WindowTitle="This is a window title."
if c>0 then
for i=0 to c-1
// MsgBox "no file was selected."
- 2 events
- 21 properties
- property accessoryView as Variant
- property ActionButtonLabel as String
- property AllowFolderSelection as Boolean
- property CancelButtonLabel as String
- property ClientName as String
- property Creator as String
- property CustomPicture as Picture
- property File as Folderitem
- property FileCount as Integer
- property InitialDirectory as Folderitem
- property Lasterror as Integer
- property Left as Integer
- property MultipleSelection as Boolean
- property ParentWindow as Window
- property PromptText as String
- property ResolveAliases as Boolean
- property ShowHiddenFiles as Boolean
- property Top as Integer
- property TreatFilePackagesAsDirectories as Boolean
- property UseCustomPicture as Integer
- property WindowTitle as String
- 8 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Util Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog