|class||Fonts||MBS Win Plugin||17.3||❌ No||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||Desktop only|
Creates a Font dialog box that enables the user to choose attributes for a logical font. These attributes include a font family and associated font style, a point size, effects (underline, strikeout, and text color), and a script (or character set).
- 8 events
- 30 properties
- property Bold as Boolean
- property CurrentFont as WindowsFontFamilyMBS
- property DialogHandle as Integer
- property Effects as Boolean
- property FontName as String
- property FontType as Integer
- property ForceFontExist as Boolean
- property Height as Integer
- property Italic as Boolean
- property LastError as Integer
- property LimitSize as Boolean
- property MaxSize as Integer
- property MinSize as Integer
- property NoFontSimulations as Boolean
- property NoInitialFaceSelection as Boolean
- property NoInitialSizeSelection as Boolean
- property NoInitialStyleSelection as Boolean
- property NoVectorFonts as Boolean
- property NoVerticalFonts as Boolean
- property OnlyFixedPitchFonts as Boolean
- property OnlyTrueTypeFonts as Boolean
- property Parent as Variant
- property ScalableFontsOnly as Boolean
- property ShowApply as Boolean
- property ShowInactiveFonts as Boolean
- property Size as Double
- property Strikethrough as Boolean
- property TextColor as Color
- property Underline as Boolean
- property Weight as Integer
- 4 methods
- 6 constants
The font weight is bold.
The italic font attribute is set.
The font is a printer font.
The font weight is normal.
The font is a screen font.
The font is simulated by the graphics device interface (GDI).
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples using this class:
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 21.6pr3
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo Plugins in version 17.3
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 17.3pr5
Xojo Developer Magazine
- Presentation from Munich conference about MBS Plugins.
- Presentation from London conference about MBS Plugins.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins