|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|control||Photos||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||20.2||Yes||No||No||No||No|
Use a Live Photo view to display the photo and control playback of its motion and sound content.
In macOS, Live Photo objects are available only when editing Live Photo content in a photo editing extension that runs in the Photos app—see the PHContentEditingInputMBS class to access Live Photo content in an editing session.
By default, a Live Photo view uses its own gesture recognizer to allow the user to play the motion and sound content of a Live Photo with the same interactions and visual effects seen in the Photos app. To customize this gesture recognizer—for example, to install it on a different view for proper event handling in your app’s view hierarchy—use the playbackGestureRecognizer property.
To animate the view briefly to hint that a picture is a Live Photo, use the startPlayback method with the PlaybackStyleHint option.
- event BoundsChanged
- event didEndPlaybackWithStyle(playbackStyle as Integer)
- event EnableMenuItems
- event FrameChanged
- event GotFocus
- event LostFocus
- event MenuAction(HitItem as MenuItem) As Boolean
- event MouseDown(x as Integer, y as Integer, Modifiers as Integer) As Boolean
- event MouseDrag(x as Integer, y as Integer)
- event MouseUp(x As Integer, y As Integer)
- event ScaleFactorChanged(NewFactor as double)
- event willBeginPlaybackWithStyle(playbackStyle as Integer)
- property audioVolume as Single
- property ContentMode as Integer
- property LivePhoto as PHLivePhotoMBS
- property livePhotoBadgeView as NSViewMBS
- property muted as Boolean
- property View as NSViewMBS
- method startPlayback(style as integer)
- method stopPlayback
- method stopPlayback(animated as boolean)
- const ContentModeAspectFill = 1
- const ContentModeAspectFit = 0
- const PlaybackStyleFull = 1
- const PlaybackStyleHint = 2
- const PlaybackStyleUndefined = 0
Some examples which use this control:
Xojo Developer Magazine
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins