|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|control||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||18.3||Yes||No||No||No||No|
AVCaptureView is a subclass of NSView that can be used to display standard user interface controls for capturing media data.
MBS Plugin wraps this as a control for Xojo.
Please notice this is 64-bit only and requires MacOS 10.9 or newer.
- event BoundsChanged
- event EnableMenuItems
- event FrameChanged
- event GotFocus
- event LostFocus
- event MenuAction(HitItem as MenuItem) As Boolean
- event MouseDown(x as Integer, y as Integer, Modifiers as Integer) As Boolean
- event MouseDrag(x as Integer, y as Integer)
- event MouseUp(x As Integer, y As Integer)
- event ScaleFactorChanged(NewFactor as double)
- event startRecordingToFileOutput(fileOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS)
- property controlsStyle as Integer
- property fileOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS
- property session as AVCaptureSessionMBS
- property videoGravity as String
- property View as NSViewMBS
- method setSession(session as AVCaptureSessionMBS, showVideoPreview as boolean, showAudioPreview as boolean)
- const ControlsStyleDefault = 0
- const ControlsStyleFloating = 1
- const ControlsStyleInline = 0
- const ControlsStyleInlineDeviceSelection = 2
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos