Super class: AVCaptureOutputMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||13.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
For example, you use an instance of its concrete subclass, AVCaptureMovieFileOutput, to save capture output to a QuickTime movie file. The concrete subclasses of AVCaptureFileOutput are AVCaptureMovieFileOutput, which records media to a QuickTime movie file, and AVCaptureAudioFileOutput, which writes audio media to a variety of audio file formats.
This abstract superclass defines the interface for outputs that record media samples to files. File outputs can start recording to a new file using startRecordingToOutputFileURL method.
In OS X, on successive invocations of this method the output file can be changed dynamically without losing media samples. A file output can stop recording using the stopRecording method. Because files are recorded in the background, you need to specify a delegate for each new file to be notified when recorded files are finished.
In OS X, you can also set a delegate on the file output itself that can be used to control recording along exact media sample boundaries using the captureOutputDidOutputSampleBuffer event in AVFoundationMBS.
Subclass of the AVCaptureOutputMBS class.
- 3 properties
- 12 methods
- method Constructor
- method EnableEvents
- method isRecording as boolean
- method isRecordingPaused as boolean
- method outputFileURL as string
- method pauseRecording
- method recordedDuration as CMTimeMBS
- method recordedFileSize as Int64
- method resumeRecording
- method startRecordingToOutputFile(file as folderitem)
- method startRecordingToOutputFileURL(URL as string)
- method stopRecording
Super class AVCaptureOutputMBS
- property Handle as Integer
- 3 methods
- shared method available as boolean
Some properties using for this class:
- AVCaptureViewControlMBS.fileOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS
Some events for this class:
- AVCaptureViewControlMBS.startRecordingToFileOutput(fileOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS)
- AVFoundationMBS.captureOutputDidFinishRecordingToOutputFileAtURL(captureOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS, outputFileURL as string, connections() as AVCaptureConnectionMBS, error as NSErrorMBS)
- AVFoundationMBS.captureOutputDidPauseRecordingToOutputFileAtURL(captureOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS, fileURL as string, connections() as AVCaptureConnectionMBS)
- AVFoundationMBS.captureOutputDidResumeRecordingToOutputFileAtURL(captureOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS, fileURL as string, connections() as AVCaptureConnectionMBS)
- AVFoundationMBS.captureOutputDidStartRecordingToOutputFileAtURL(captureOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS, fileURL as string, connections() as AVCaptureConnectionMBS)
- AVFoundationMBS.captureOutputWillFinishRecordingToOutputFileAtURL(captureOutput as AVCaptureFileOutputMBS, fileURL as string, connections() as AVCaptureConnectionMBS, error as NSErrorMBS)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog