|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Audio||MBS Audio Plugin||15.0||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
This is a little class to play a MP3 file (or data in memory).
Written for 44100 Hz, 2 channel MP3 files.
With plugin version 16.1 this class should work fine with any sample rate, any channel count and other formats as long as Microsoft drivers support them.
- 10 properties
- 9 methods
- method Constructor(data as MemoryBlock)
- method Constructor(data as String)
- method Constructor(file as folderitem)
- method GetVolume(byref VolumeLeft as Double, byref VolumeRight as Double)
- method Pause
- method Play(offset as Double = 0.0)
- method Resume
- method SetVolume(VolumeLeft as Double, VolumeRight as Double)
- method Stop
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Audio Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins