|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Cocoa||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||20.2||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
An NSDateIntervalMBS object represents a closed interval between two dates. The NSDateIntervalMBS class provides a programmatic interface for calculating the duration of a time interval and determining whether a date falls within it, as well as comparing date intervals and checking to see whether they intersect.
An NSDateIntervalMBS object consists of a startDate and an endDate. The startDate and endDate of a date interval can be equal, in which case its duration is 0. However, endDate cannot occur earlier than startDate.
You can use the NSDateIntervalFormatter class to create string representations of NSDateIntervalMBS objects that are suitable for display in the current locale.
- 4 properties
- 10 methods
- method compare(DateInterval as NSDateIntervalMBS) as Integer
- method Constructor
- method Constructor(startDate as date, duration as double)
- method Constructor(startDate as date, endDate as date)
- method containsDate(date as date) as Boolean
- method copy as NSDateIntervalMBS
- method intersectionWithDateInterval(DateInterval as NSDateIntervalMBS) as NSDateIntervalMBS
- method intersectsDateInterval(DateInterval as NSDateIntervalMBS) as Boolean
- method isEqualToDateInterval(DateInterval as NSDateIntervalMBS) as Boolean
- method Operator_Compare(DateInterval as NSDateIntervalMBS) as Integer
- shared method available as Boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some properties using for this class:
- NSURLSessionTaskMetricsMBS.taskInterval as NSDateIntervalMBS
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo Plugins in version 20.2
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.2pr3
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins