|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Bluetooth||MBS Bluetooth Plugin||18.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Notes: As a service record, an instance of this class has an NSDictionary of service attributes. It also has a link to the IOBluetoothDevice that the service belongs to. The service dictionary is keyed off of the attribute ID of each attribute represented as a number.
- 5 properties
- 9 methods
- method AttributeDataElement(attributeID as Integer) as IOBluetoothSDPDataElementMBS
- method Constructor(dic as Dictionary, device as IOBluetoothDeviceMBS)
- method hasServiceFromArray(uuids() as IOBluetoothSDPUUIDMBS) as Boolean
- method matchesSearchArray(uuids() as IOBluetoothSDPUUIDMBS) as Boolean
- method matchesUUID16(uuid16 as UInt16) as Boolean
- method matchesUUIDArray(uuids() as IOBluetoothSDPUUIDMBS) as Boolean
- method removeServiceRecord
- method RFCOMMChannelID as Integer
- method sortedAttributes as IOBluetoothSDPServiceAttributeMBS()
- 2 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- IOBluetoothDeviceMBS.ServiceRecordForUUID(sdpUUID as IOBluetoothSDPUUIDMBS) as IOBluetoothSDPServiceRecordMBS
- IOBluetoothDeviceMBS.services as IOBluetoothSDPServiceRecordMBS()
- IOBluetoothServiceBrowserControllerMBS.Results as IOBluetoothSDPServiceRecordMBS()
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Bluetooth Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins