|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Bluetooth||MBS Bluetooth Plugin||18.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Notes: An RFCOMM channel object can be obtained by opening an rfcomm channel in a device, or by requesting a notification when a channel is created (this is commonly used to provide services).
- 7 events
- 8 properties
- 9 methods
- method closeChannel
- method Constructor
- method Destructor
- method openRFCOMMChannelAsync(device as IOBluetoothDeviceMBS, channelID as Integer) as Boolean
- method openRFCOMMChannelSync(device as IOBluetoothDeviceMBS, channelID as Integer) as Boolean
- method sendRemoteLineStatus(lineStatus as Integer)
- method setSerialParameters(speed as Integer, dataBits as Integer, parity as Integer, stopBits as Integer)
- method writeAsync(data as MemoryBlock, tag as Variant = nil)
- method writeSync(data as MemoryBlock)
- 8 constants
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Bluetooth Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins