Super class: CBIdentityMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Collaboration||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||12.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
The principal attributes of CBUserIdentity are a POSIX user identifier (UID), password, and certificate.
Subclass of the CBIdentityMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 5 methods
- shared method userIdentityWithPosixUID(userID as Integer, authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CBUserIdentityMBS
Super class CBIdentityMBS
- property Handle as Integer
- 13 methods
- method aliases as string()
- method authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS
- method Constructor
- method copy as CBIdentityMBS
- method CSIdentity as Variant
- method emailAddress as string
- method fullName as string
- method image as NSImageMBS
- method isHidden as boolean
- method isMemberOfGroup(g as CBGroupIdentityMBS) as boolean
- method persistentReference as MemoryBlock
- method posixName as string
- method UUIDString as string
- 5 shared methods
- shared method Available as Boolean
- shared method identityWithCSIdentity(CSIdentity as Variant) as CBIdentityMBS
- shared method identityWithName(name as string, authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CBUserIdentityMBS
- shared method identityWithPersistentReference(ref as Memoryblock) as CBUserIdentityMBS
- shared method identityWithUUIDString(uuid as string, authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CBUserIdentityMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CBIdentityMBS.identityWithName(name as string, authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CBUserIdentityMBS
- CBIdentityMBS.identityWithPersistentReference(ref as Memoryblock) as CBUserIdentityMBS
- CBIdentityMBS.identityWithUUIDString(uuid as string, authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CBUserIdentityMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins