Super class: CBIdentityMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Collaboration||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||12.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
// get staff group
dim a as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS = CBIdentityAuthorityMBS.localIdentityAuthority
dim i as CBGroupIdentityMBS = CBGroupIdentityMBS.groupIdentityWithPosixGID(20,a)
The principal attributes of a CBGroupIdentity object are a POSIX group identifier (GID) and a list of members.
Available in OS X v10.5 and later.
Subclass of the CBIdentityMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 4 methods
- shared method groupIdentityWithPosixGID(groupID as Integer, authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CBGroupIdentityMBS
Super class CBIdentityMBS
- property Handle as Integer
- 13 methods
- method aliases as string()
- method authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS
- method Constructor
- method copy as CBIdentityMBS
- method CSIdentity as Variant
- method emailAddress as string
- method fullName as string
- method image as NSImageMBS
- method isHidden as boolean
- method isMemberOfGroup(g as CBGroupIdentityMBS) as boolean
- method persistentReference as MemoryBlock
- method posixName as string
- method UUIDString as string
- 5 shared methods
- shared method Available as Boolean
- shared method identityWithCSIdentity(CSIdentity as Variant) as CBIdentityMBS
- shared method identityWithName(name as string, authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CBUserIdentityMBS
- shared method identityWithPersistentReference(ref as Memoryblock) as CBUserIdentityMBS
- shared method identityWithUUIDString(uuid as string, authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CBUserIdentityMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CBIdentityMBS.isMemberOfGroup(g as CBGroupIdentityMBS) as boolean
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog