|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Collaboration||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||12.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
The CBIdentityAuthority class defines one or more identity authorities. This database can be searched for identities in conjunction with the CBIdentity class factory methods.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- property Handle as Integer
- 3 methods
- 5 shared methods
- shared method Available as Boolean
- shared method defaultIdentityAuthority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS
- shared method identityAuthorityWithCSIdentityAuthority(CSIdentityAuthority as Variant) as CBIdentityMBS
- shared method localIdentityAuthority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS
- shared method managedIdentityAuthority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CBGroupIdentityMBS.groupIdentityWithPosixGID(groupID as Integer, authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CBGroupIdentityMBS
- CBIdentityMBS.authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS
- CBIdentityMBS.identityWithName(name as string, authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CBUserIdentityMBS
- CBIdentityMBS.identityWithUUIDString(uuid as string, authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CBUserIdentityMBS
- CBUserIdentityMBS.userIdentityWithPosixUID(userID as Integer, authority as CBIdentityAuthorityMBS) as CBUserIdentityMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos