The module LTCMBSmodule LTCMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|module||Timecode||MBS Tools Plugin||20.1||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
This plugin part can load libltc, a library to encode and decode linear timecode.
Linear (or Longitudinal) Timecode (LTC) is an encoding of timecode data as a Manchester-Biphase encoded audio signal.
The audio signal is commonly recorded on a VTR track or other storage media.
libltc facilitates decoding and encoding of LTC from/to timecode, including SMPTE date support.
- method FrameToTime(OutputTimecode as LTCSMPTETimecodeMBS, InputFrame as LTCFrameMBS, Flags as Integer = 0)
- method LoadLibrary(file as folderitem) as boolean
- method LoadLibrary(path as string) as boolean
- method TimeToFrame(OutputFrame as LTCFrameMBS, InputTimecode as LTCSMPTETimecodeMBS, TVStandard as Integer, Flags as Integer = 0)
- property LibraryLoaded as Boolean
- property LibraryLoadError as Integer
- property LibraryLoadErrorMessage as String
- const LTC_FRAME_BIT_COUNT = 80
Encoder and LTCframe flags
Encoder init or re-init does not touch the BGF bits (initial values after initialization is zero)
Parity bit is left untouched when setting or in/decrementing the encoder frame-number
The Timecode is wall-clock aka freerun. This also sets BGF1 (unless LTC_BGF_DONT_TOUCH is given)
LTCFrame <> SMPTETimecode converter and LTCFrame increment/decrement use date, also set BGF2 to '1' when encoder is initialized or re-initialized (unless LTC_BGF_DONT_TOUCH is given)
Some examples which use this module:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Tools Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog