|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||StoreKit||MBS MacCloud Plugin||11.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
To use the payment queue, you add one or more payments. When payments are added to the queue, Store Kit connects to the Apple App Store and presents a user interface so that the user can authorize payment. As payments are fulfilled, the payment queue updates transactions and delivers them through events.
Available in Mac OS X v10.7 and later.
Please also check the documentation from Apple for the SKPaymentQueue class.
The plugin installs a transaction observer for you.
- 5 events
- event paymentQueueRestoreCompletedTransactionsFinished
- event removedTransactions(transactions() as SKPaymentTransactionMBS)
- event restoreCompletedTransactionsFailedWithError(Error as NSErrorMBS)
- event updatedDownloads(downloads() as SKDownloadMBS)
- event updatedTransactions(transactions() as SKPaymentTransactionMBS)
- property Handle as Integer
- 14 methods
- method addPayment(payment as SKPaymentMBS)
- method cancelDownload(download as SKDownloadMBS)
- method cancelDownloads(downloads() as SKDownloadMBS)
- method Constructor
- method Destructor
- method finishTransaction(transaction as SKPaymentTransactionMBS)
- method pauseDownload(download as SKDownloadMBS)
- method pauseDownloads(downloads() as SKDownloadMBS)
- method restoreCompletedTransactions
- method resumeDownload(download as SKDownloadMBS)
- method resumeDownloads(downloads() as SKDownloadMBS)
- method startDownload(download as SKDownloadMBS)
- method startDownloads(downloads() as SKDownloadMBS)
- method transactions as SKPaymentTransactionMBS()
- shared method canMakePayments as boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCloud Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins