Super class: NSParagraphStyleMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Cocoa||MBS MacCocoa Plugin||12.4||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
dim n as NSParagraphStyleMBS = NSParagraphStyleMBS.defaultParagraphStyle
MsgBox str(n.alignment) // 4 = natural
dim m as NSMutableParagraphStyleMBS = n.mutableCopy
MsgBox str(m.alignment) // 2 = center
See the NSParagraphStyle and NSAttributedString specifications for more information.
Important A paragraph style object should not be mutated after adding it to an attributed string; doing so can cause your program to crash.
Subclass of the NSParagraphStyleMBS class.
- 22 methods
- method addTabStop(tabstop as NSTextTabMBS)
- method Constructor
- method removeTabStop(tabstop as NSTextTabMBS)
- method setAlignment(alignment as Integer)
- method setBaseWritingDirection(writingDirection as Integer)
- method setDefaultTabInterval(value as Double)
- method setFirstLineHeadIndent(value as Double)
- method setHeaderLevel(level as Integer)
- method setHeadIndent(value as Double)
- method setHyphenationFactor(value as Double)
- method setLineBreakMode(mode as Integer)
- method setLineHeightMultiple(value as Double)
- method setLineSpacing(value as Double)
- method setMaximumLineHeight(value as Double)
- method setMinimumLineHeight(value as Double)
- method setParagraphSpacing(value as Double)
- method setParagraphSpacingBefore(value as Double)
- method setParagraphStyle(ParagraphStyle as NSParagraphStyleMBS)
- method setTabStops(tabStops() as NSTextTabMBS)
- method setTailIndent(value as Double)
- method setTextLists(TextLists() as NSTextListMBS)
- method setTighteningFactorForTruncation(value as Double)
Super class NSParagraphStyleMBS
- 19 properties
- property alignment as Integer
- property baseWritingDirection as Integer
- property defaultTabInterval as Double
- property firstLineHeadIndent as Double
- property firstTabStop as NSTextTabMBS
- property firstTextList as NSTextListMBS
- property Handle as Integer
- property headerLevel as Integer
- property headIndent as Double
- property hyphenationFactor as Double
- property lineBreakMode as Integer
- property lineHeightMultiple as Double
- property lineSpacing as Double
- property maximumLineHeight as Double
- property minimumLineHeight as Double
- property paragraphSpacing as Double
- property paragraphSpacingBefore as Double
- property tailIndent as Double
- property tighteningFactorForTruncation as Double
- 5 methods
- 2 shared methods
- 14 constants
Fully-justified. The last line in a paragraph is natural-aligned.
Visually left aligned
Indicates the default alignment for script.
Visually right aligned
Line Break Modes
Wrapping occurs before the first character that doesn't fit.
Lines are simply not drawn past the edge of the text container.
Each line is displayed so that the end fits in the container and the missing text is indicated by some kind of ellipsis glyph.
Each line is displayed so that the beginning and end fit in the container and the missing text is indicated by some kind of ellipsis glyph in the middle.
Each line is displayed so that the beginning fits in the container and the missing text is indicated by some kind of ellipsis glyph.
Wrapping occurs at word boundaries, unless the word itself doesn't fit on a single line.
The writing direction is left to right.
Available in Mac OS X v10.2 and later.
The writing direction is determined using the Unicode Bidi Algorithm rules P2 and P3. Default.
Available in Mac OS X v10.4 and later.
The writing direction is right to left.
Available in Mac OS X v10.2 and later.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- NSParagraphStyleMBS.mutableCopy as NSMutableParagraphStyleMBS
Some examples which use this class:
- /MacCG/CoreText/CoreText Dynamic Text Height
- /MacCocoa/Text List
- /MacControls/NSTextView Unlimited Tab
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCocoa Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins