|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Linux||MBS Linux Plugin||12.4||No||No||Yes||No||No|
With MBS Plugin 19.3 and Xojo 2018r2 and later, this plugin will try to load WebKit 2.0 (libwebkit2gtk-4.0.so.37) instead of WebKit 1.0 (libwebkitgtk-3.0.so).
Most functions still work for WebKit 1.x only. Let us know if you need something for WebKit 2.x.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 9 properties
- 2 shared properties
- 51 methods
- method BackForwardList as LinuxWebBackForwardListMBS
- method CanCopyClipboard as boolean
- method CanCutClipboard as boolean
- method CanGoBack as boolean
- method CanGoBackOrForward(steps as Integer) as boolean
- method CanGoForward as boolean
- method CanPasteClipboard as boolean
- method CanRedo as boolean
- method CanShowMimeType(MimeType as string) as boolean
- method CanUndo as boolean
- method Constructor
- method CopyClipboard
- method CutClipboard
- method DeleteSelection
- method Destructor
- method Encoding as string
- method EvaluateScript(script as string) as string
- method ExecuteScript(script as string)
- method FocusedFrame as LinuxWebFrameMBS
- method GoBack
- method GoBackOrForward(steps as Integer)
- method GoForward
- method GoToItem(item as LinuxWebHistoryItemMBS) as boolean
- method HasSelection as boolean
- method IconURL as string
- method Inspector as LinuxWebInspectorMBS
- method IsLoading as Boolean
- method LoadHTMLString(HTMLString as string, BaseURL as string = "")
- method LoadRequest(request as LinuxWebNetworkRequestMBS)
- method LoadStatus as Integer
- method LoadString(content as string, MimeType as String, Encoding as String, BaseURL as string)
- method LoadURL(URL as string)
- method MainFrame as LinuxWebFrameMBS
- method MarkTextMatches(text as string, caseSensitive as boolean = false, limit as Integer = 99) as Integer
- method PasteClipboard
- method Progress as Double
- method Redo
- method Reload
- method ReloadIgnoreCache
- method SearchText(text as string, caseSensitive as boolean = false, forward as boolean = true, wrap as boolean = true) as boolean
- method SelectAll
- method SetHighlightTextMatches(highlight as boolean)
- method SetMaintainsBackForwardList(flag as boolean)
- method StopLoading
- method Title as string
- method Undo
- method UnmarkTextMatches
- method URL as string
- method ZoomIn
- method ZoomOut
- 6 shared methods
- 7 constants
Cache Model Constants
Cache in Document Viewer.
Cache in Web Browser.
Load State Constants
The first data chunk has arrived, meaning that the necessary transport requirements are stabilished, and the load is being performed.
This state means that some error occurred during the page load that prevented it from being completed. You can connect to the error event if you want to know precisely what kind of error occurred.
This state means that everything that was required to display the page has been loaded.
The first layout with actual visible content happened; one or more layouts may have happened before that caused nothing to be visible on the screen, because the data available at the time was not significant enough.
No data has been received yet, empty structures have been allocated to perform the load; the load may still fail for transport issues such as not being able to resolve a name, or connect to a port.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- HTMLViewer.LinuxWebViewMBS as LinuxWebViewMBS
- LinuxWebBackForwardListMBS.Constructor(webview as LinuxWebViewMBS)
- LinuxWebInspectorMBS.WebView as LinuxWebViewMBS
Some properties using for this class:
- LinuxWebFrameMBS.WebView as LinuxWebViewMBS
Some examples which use this class:
- /DynaPDF/Create PDF and show in HTMLViewer
- /Linux/HTML Text
- /Linux/Linux HTMLViewer with Webkit
- /Win/HTMLViewer Windows/Load HTML Test
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 19.3pr6
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Real Studio plug-ins in version 12.4
- MBS Real Studio Plugins, version 12.4pr3
- Linux WebKit Support for Real Studio's HTMLViewer control
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Linux Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog