Super class: AVCaptureFileOutputMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||13.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
AVCaptureAudioFileOutput implements the complete file recording interface declared by AVCaptureFileOutput for writing media data to audio files. In addition, you can configure options specific to the audio file formats, including writing metadata collections to each file and specifying audio encoding options. AVCaptureAudioFileOutput does not, however, support startRecordingToOutputFileURL use startRecordingToOutputFileURL with outputfiletype parameter instead.
Subclass of the AVCaptureFileOutputMBS class.
- property audioSettings as dictionary
- 6 methods
- shared method availableOutputFileTypes as string()
Super class AVCaptureFileOutputMBS
- 3 properties
- 12 methods
- method Constructor
- method EnableEvents
- method isRecording as boolean
- method isRecordingPaused as boolean
- method outputFileURL as string
- method pauseRecording
- method recordedDuration as CMTimeMBS
- method recordedFileSize as Int64
- method resumeRecording
- method startRecordingToOutputFile(file as folderitem)
- method startRecordingToOutputFileURL(URL as string)
- method stopRecording
Super class AVCaptureOutputMBS
- property Handle as Integer
- 3 methods
- shared method available as boolean
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog