|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Social||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||15.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
You do not create account type objects directly. To obtain an account type, use the Constructor or the accountType property of an account object. Account Type Identifiers describes the identifiers for currently supported account types. You can also use the accountsWithAccountType method to obtain all accounts of a particular type.
Available in OS X v10.8 and later in 64-bit applications.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- property Handle as Integer
- 4 methods
- 14 shared methods
- shared method ACAccountTypeIdentifierFacebook as string
- shared method ACAccountTypeIdentifierLinkedIn as string
- shared method ACAccountTypeIdentifierSinaWeibo as string
- shared method ACAccountTypeIdentifierTencentWeibo as string
- shared method ACAccountTypeIdentifierTwitter as string
- shared method ACFacebookAppIdKey as string
- shared method ACFacebookAudienceEveryone as string
- shared method ACFacebookAudienceFriends as string
- shared method ACFacebookAudienceKey as string
- shared method ACFacebookAudienceOnlyMe as string
- shared method ACFacebookPermissionsKey as string
- shared method ACLinkedInAppIdKey as string
- shared method ACLinkedInPermissionsKey as string
- shared method ACTencentWeiboAppIdKey as string
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- ACAccountMBS.Constructor(type as ACAccountTypeMBS)
- ACAccountStoreMBS.accountsWithAccountType(type as ACAccountTypeMBS) as ACAccountMBS()
- ACAccountStoreMBS.accountTypeWithAccountTypeIdentifier(identifier as string) as ACAccountTypeMBS
- ACAccountStoreMBS.requestAccessToAccountsWithType(accountType as ACAccountTypeMBS, dic as dictionary, tag as Variant = nil)
Some properties using for this class:
- ACAccountMBS.accountType as ACAccountTypeMBS
Some events for this class:
- ACAccountStoreMBS.requestAccessCompleted(granted as boolean, error as NSErrorMBS, accountType as ACAccountTypeMBS, tag as Variant)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos