|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Mac||MBS MacControls Plugin||7.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
The plugin is very careful on which events it registers.
All events where you don't have code inside (not even comments), is not registered with the system and you get the default behavior.
All methods in this class will catch exceptions from Cocoa and raise a NSExceptionMBS instead. Using the message, name and reason properties you can see what was the reason for this exception. Please report if you find a method which does not handle exceptions correct.
Please use one delegate class per HTMLViewer (or WebViewMBS) and make sure they live about the same time. Our class keeps a reference on the WebView, so we can remove our delegate when the delegate is destroyed.
- 28 events
- event AreToolbarsVisible as boolean
- event Close
- event CreateWithRequest(Request as NSURLRequestMBS) as object
- event dragDestinationActionMaskForDraggingInfo(draggingInfo as NSDraggingInfoMBS) as Integer
- event dragSourceActionMaskForPoint(x as Double, y as Double) as Integer
- event GetContentRect(byref left as Double, byref top as Double, byref width as Double, byref height as Double) as boolean
- event GetFrame(byref left as Double, byref top as Double, byref width as Double, byref height as Double) as boolean
- event GetStatusText as String
- event IsResizable as boolean
- event IsStatusBarVisible as boolean
- event MouseDidMoveOverElement(elementInformation as Dictionary, modifierFlags as Integer) as boolean
- event Open
- event runOpenPanelForFileButtonWithResultListener(listener as WebOpenPanelResultListenerMBS, allowMultipleFiles as boolean) as boolean
- event SetContentRect(left as Double, top as Double, width as Double, height as Double) as boolean
- event SetFrame(left as Double, top as Double, width as Double, height as Double) as boolean
- event SetResizable(resizeable as boolean) as boolean
- event SetStatusBarVisible(visible as boolean) as boolean
- event SetStatusText(text as String) as boolean
- event SetToolbarsVisible(visible as boolean) as boolean
- event willPerformDragDestinationAction(WebDragDestinationAction as Integer, draggingInfo as NSDraggingInfoMBS)
- event willPerformDragSourceAction(WebDragDestinationAction as Integer, X as Double, Y as Double, pasteboard as NSPasteboardMBS)
- event WindowClose as boolean
- event WindowFocus as boolean
- event WindowShow as boolean
- event WindowUnfocus as boolean
- 2 properties
- method Constructor
- 5 constants
Allows any defined action to occur.
Allows editable documents to be changed by the drag operation.
Allows the drag operation to change the location.
This class has no sub classes.
Some useful global functions for this class:
Some methods using this class:
- HTMLViewer.InstallWebUIDelegateMBS(WebUIDelegate as WebUIDelegateMBS)
Some examples which use this class:
- /MacCocoa/mouseDidMoveOverElement Test
- /MacControls/HTMLViewer Mac/File Open Dialog/File Open Dialog
- /MacControls/HTMLViewer Mac/WebUIDelegate
- /MacFrameworks/Cocoa Controls/WebView with Delegate
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacControls Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog