|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Login Items||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||9.8||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
The shared file list API is for sharing and storing list of references to file system objects. The shared file list is a persistent list of objects, where each item has assigned display name, icon, and url as well as other optional properties.
Each list can also have various properties attached.
Requires Mac OS X 10.5.
- event Changed
- 6 properties
- 10 methods
- method Constructor(type as Integer)
- method GetSeedValue as UInt32
- method InsertFile(AfterItem as LSSharedFileListItemMBS, DisplayName as string, Icon as object, file as folderitem) as LSSharedFileListItemMBS
- method InsertURL(AfterItem as LSSharedFileListItemMBS, DisplayName as string, Icon as object, URL as string) as LSSharedFileListItemMBS
- method Move(item as LSSharedFileListItemMBS, MoveAfterItem as LSSharedFileListItemMBS)
- method Remove(item as LSSharedFileListItemMBS)
- method RemoveAllItems
- method SetAuthorization(handle as Integer)
- method Snapshot as LSSharedFileListItemMBS()
- method Snapshot(byref seed as UInt32) as LSSharedFileListItemMBS()
- 2 shared methods
- 7 constants
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog