|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||DirectShow||MBS Win Plugin||12.1||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
It includes methods for running, pausing, and stopping the graph. The Filter Graph Manager implements this interface.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 3 properties
- 7 methods
- 3 constants
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- DirectShowGraphBuilderMBS.MediaControl as DirectShowMediaControlMBS
Some examples which use this class:
- /Win/DirectShow/PlayCap with format settings
- /Win/DirectShow/PlayCap with frame grabber
- /Win/DirectShow/PlayCap with frame grabber event
- /Win/DirectShow/Select and Capture
- /Win/DirectShow/Select and Capture with Audio
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins