Super class: CNPostalAddressMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Contacts||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
To remove properties when saving a mutable postal address, set string properties to empty values.
Subclass of the CNPostalAddressMBS class.
- 6 properties
- method Constructor
Super class CNPostalAddressMBS
- 7 properties
- 3 methods
- 8 shared methods
- shared method available as Boolean
- shared method CNPostalAddressCityKey as String
- shared method CNPostalAddressCountryKey as String
- shared method CNPostalAddressISOCountryCodeKey as String
- shared method CNPostalAddressPostalCodeKey as String
- shared method CNPostalAddressStateKey as String
- shared method CNPostalAddressStreetKey as String
- shared method localizedStringForKey(key as String) as String
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- CNPostalAddressMBS.mutableCopy as CNMutablePostalAddressMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins