Super class: CKDatabaseOperationMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CloudKit||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.5||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
After creating one or more record zones, use this operation object to save those zones to the database. You can also use it to delete existing zones and the records they contain.
The completion event is called after the operation executes and returns its results to you. You can use a completion event to perform housekeeping chores related to the operation, but do not use it to process the results of the operation itself. Any completion block you specify should be prepared to handle the failure of the operation to complete its task, whether due to an error or an explicit cancellation.
Subclass of the CKDatabaseOperationMBS class.
- event modifyRecordZonesCompleted(savedRecordZones() as CKRecordZoneMBS, deletedRecordZoneIDs() as CKRecordZoneIDMBS, operationError as NSErrorMBS)
- 6 methods
- method Constructor
- method Constructor(recordZonesToSave() as CKRecordZoneMBS, recordZoneIDsToDelete() as CKRecordZoneIDMBS)
- method recordZoneIDsToDelete as CKRecordZoneIDMBS()
- method recordZonesToSave as CKRecordZoneMBS()
- method setRecordZoneIDsToDelete(IDs() as CKRecordZoneIDMBS)
- method setRecordZonesToSave(IDs() as CKRecordZoneMBS)
Super class CKDatabaseOperationMBS
Super class CKOperationMBS
- 2 events
- 7 properties
- 6 methods
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos