|class||Photos||MBS iOS Plugin||22.5||❌ No||❌ No||❌ No||✅ Yes||iOS only|
The PHPickerViewController class is an alternative to UIImagePickerController.
PHPickerViewController improves stability and reliability, and includes several benefits to developers and users, such as the following:
- Deferred image loading and recovery UI
- Reliable handling of large and complex assets, like RAW and panoramic images
- User-selectable assets that aren’t available for UIImagePickerController
- Configuration of the picker to display only Live Photos
- Availability of PHLivePhotoMBS objects without library access
- Stricter validations against invalid inputs
You can present a picker object only once; you can’t reuse it across sessions.
- event didFinishPicking(Result() as PHPickerResultMBS)
- 2 properties
- 4 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples using this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS iOS Plugin.
Feedback: Report problem or ask question.