Platforms to show: All Mac Windows Linux Cross-Platform
WindowsOCREngineMBS class New in 23.1
|class||Windows OCR||MBS WinFrameworks Plugin||23.1||❌ No||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||Desktop, Console & Web|
Requires Windows 10 (introduced in 10.0.10240.0)
o use the OCR capabilities of the OcrEngineMBS class in your app, call the RecognizeAsync method. When you call the RecognizeAsync method of the OcrEngine class, the method returns an WindowsOCRResultMBS object, which contains the recognized text and its size and position. The result is split into lines, and the lines are split into words.
- The WindowsOCRResultMBS contains a collection of WindowsOCRLineMBS objects, which you access through the Lines property of the WindowsOCRResultMBS.
- Each WindowsOCRLineMBS object contains a collection of WindowsOCRWordMBS objects, which you access through the Words property of each WindowsOCRLineMBS.
- Each WindowsOCRWordMBS object specifies the text, size, and position information of the word in the image.
Our plugin class allows you to run the OCR operation either synchronously or asynchronously. The asynchronous operation runs in the background on a separated preemptive thread, so your application GUI is not blocked and this is the preferred way.
Alternatively, you can use the synchronous versions, which block the GUI.
- 2 events
- event RecognizeCompleted(ErrorMessage as String, ErrorCode as Integer, Result as WindowsOCRResultMBS)
- event Stopped(Error as Integer)
- 2 properties
- property Handle as Integer
- property RecognizerLanguage as WindowsOCRLanguageMBS
- shared property MaxImageDimension as Integer
- 11 methods
- method Constructor
- method Constructor(Language as WindowsOCRLanguageMBS)
- method Destructor
- method RecognizeAsync(ImageFile as FolderItem)
- method RecognizeAsync(Picture as Picture)
- method RecognizeAsync(PictureData as MemoryBlock)
- method RecognizeAsync(PictureData as String)
- method RecognizeSync(ImageFile as FolderItem) as WindowsOCRResultMBS
- method RecognizeSync(Picture as Picture) as WindowsOCRResultMBS
- method RecognizeSync(PictureData as MemoryBlock) as WindowsOCRResultMBS
- method RecognizeSync(PictureData as String) as WindowsOCRResultMBS
- 3 shared methods
- shared method Available as Boolean
- shared method AvailableRecognizerLanguages as WindowsOCRLanguageMBS()
- shared method IsLanguageSupported(Language as WindowsOCRLanguageMBS) as Boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples using this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS WinFrameworks Plugin.
WindowsMutexMBS - WindowsOCRExceptionMBS