Platforms to show: All Mac Windows Linux Cross-Platform
WindowsOCRResultMBS class New in 23.1
|class||Windows OCR||MBS WinFrameworks Plugin||23.1||❌ No||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||Desktop, Console & Web|
When you call the RecognizeAsync method of the OcrEngine class, the method returns an WindowsOCRResultMBS object. The WindowsOCRResultMBS contains a collection of WindowsOCRLineMBS objects, which you access through the Lines property of the WindowsOCRResultMBS. Each WindowsOCRLineMBS object contains a collection of WindowsOCRWordMBS objects, which you access through the Words property of each WindowsOCRLineMBS.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 3 properties
- 3 methods
- method Constructor Private
- method Destructor
- method Lines as WindowsOCRLineMBS()
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- WindowsOCREngineMBS.RecognizeSync(ImageFile as FolderItem) as WindowsOCRResultMBS
- WindowsOCREngineMBS.RecognizeSync(Picture as Picture) as WindowsOCRResultMBS
- WindowsOCREngineMBS.RecognizeSync(PictureData as MemoryBlock) as WindowsOCRResultMBS
- WindowsOCREngineMBS.RecognizeSync(PictureData as String) as WindowsOCRResultMBS
Some events using this class:
- WindowsOCREngineMBS.RecognizeCompleted(ErrorMessage as String, ErrorCode as Integer, Result as WindowsOCRResultMBS)
Some examples using this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS WinFrameworks Plugin.
WindowsOCRLineMBS - WindowsOCRWordMBS