Platforms to show: All Mac Windows Linux Cross-Platform
CKDiscoveredUserInfoMBS class Deprecated
|class||CloudKit||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||16.5||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||✅ Yes||All|
This item is deprecated and should no longer be used. You can use CKUserIdentityMBS instead.Notes:
You do not create instances of this class yourself. Instead, use a CKDiscoverAllContactsOperation object or other means to retrieve these objects.
Available in OS X 10.10 and newer.
Deprecated in OS X 10.12 in favor of CKUserIdentityMBS class.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 5 properties
- property displayContact as Variant
- property firstName as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property lastName as String
- property userRecordID as CKRecordIDMBS
- method Constructor Private
- shared method Available as Boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some events using this class:
- CKContainerMBS.discoverAllContactUserInfosCompleted(userRecordID() as CKDiscoveredUserInfoMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- CKContainerMBS.discoverUserInfoWithEmailAddressCompleted(emailAddress as String, userInfo as CKDiscoveredUserInfoMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- CKContainerMBS.discoverUserInfoWithUserRecordIDCompleted(userRecordID as CKRecordIDMBS, userInfo as CKDiscoveredUserInfoMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as Variant)
- CKDiscoverAllContactsOperationMBS.discoverAllContactsCompleted(userInfos() as CKDiscoveredUserInfoMBS, operationError as NSErrorMBS)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
CKDiscoverAllUserIdentitiesOperationMBS - CKDiscoverUserIdentitiesOperationMBS