|control||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||20.1||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||❌ No||Desktop only|
Notes: Available on MacOS 10.15 or newer.
- 12 events
- event BoundsChanged
- event DidEndPresentingRoutes
- event EnableMenuItems
- event FrameChanged
- event GotFocus
- event LostFocus
- event MenuAction(HitItem as MenuItem) As Boolean
- event MouseDown(x as Integer, y as Integer, Modifiers as Integer) As Boolean
- event MouseDrag(x as Integer, y as Integer)
- event MouseUp(x As Integer, y As Integer)
- event ScaleFactorChanged(NewFactor as double)
- event WillBeginPresentingRoutes
- 4 properties
- property Available as Boolean
- 4 constants
Active state of the picker. The picker has this state when AirPlay is active.
Highlighted state of the active picker. The picker has this state when it is highlighted and AirPlay is active.
Normal or default state of the picker.
Highlighted state of the picker. The picker has this state when a mouse-down event occurs inside the button. It loses this highlight when a mouse-up event occurs.
Some examples which use this control:
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo Plugins in version 20.1
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.1pr2
- Airplay related classes for AVFoundation
Xojo Developer Magazine
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog