|control||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||18.3||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||❌ No||Desktop only|
AVPlayerView is a subclass of NSView that can be used to display the visual content of an AVPlayer object and the standard playback controls.
MBS Plugin wraps this as a control for Xojo.
Please notice this is 64-bit only and requires MacOS 10.9 or newer.
- 18 events
- event BoundsChanged
- event EnableMenuItems
- event FrameChanged
- event GotFocus
- event LostFocus
- event MenuAction(HitItem as MenuItem) As Boolean
- event MouseDown(x as Integer, y as Integer, Modifiers as Integer) As Boolean
- event MouseDrag(x as Integer, y as Integer)
- event MouseUp(x As Integer, y As Integer)
- event playerViewDidStartPictureInPicture
- event playerViewDidStopPictureInPicture
- event playerViewFailedToStartPictureInPicture(error as NSErrorMBS)
- event playerViewRestoreUserInterfaceForPictureInPictureStop as Boolean
- event playerViewShouldAutomaticallyDismissAtPictureInPictureStart as Boolean
- event playerViewWillStartPictureInPicture
- event playerViewWillStopPictureInPicture
- event ScaleFactorChanged(NewFactor as double)
- event TrimmingCompleted(result as Integer)
- 15 properties
- property actionPopUpButtonMenu as NSMenuMBS
- property allowsPictureInPicturePlayback as Boolean
- property canBeginTrimming as Boolean
- property contentOverlayView as NSViewMBS
- property controlsStyle as Integer
- property player as AVPlayerMBS
- property readyForDisplay as Boolean
- property showsFrameSteppingButtons as Boolean
- property showsFullScreenToggleButton as Boolean
- property showsSharingServiceButton as Boolean
- property showsTimecodes as Boolean
- property updatesNowPlayingInfoCenter as Boolean
- property videoBounds as NSRectMBS
- property videoGravity as String
- property View as NSViewMBS
- 2 methods
- shared method Available as Boolean
- 7 constants
The default controls pane is associated with the view.
The floating controls pane is associated with the view.
The inline controls pane is associated with the view.
The minimal controls pane is associated with the view.
No controls pane is associated with the view.
The user selected the Cancel button.
The user selected the Trim button.
Some examples which use this control:
- Presentation from Munich conference about MBS Plugins.
- Presentation from Xojo Developer Conference 2019 in Miami.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins