Super class: NSTextBlockMBS
|class||Cocoa Text||MBS MacBase Plugin||22.0||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||❌ No||Desktop, Console & Web|
A text table is responsible for laying out and drawing the text table blocks it contains, and it maintains the basic parameters of the table.
Subclass of the NSTextBlockMBS class.
- 4 properties
- method Constructor
- 2 constants
Text table layout algorithm
Specifies automatic layout algorithm
Specifies fixed layout algorithm
Super class NSTextBlockMBS
- 5 properties
- 13 methods
- method borderColor(edge as Integer) as NSColorMBS
- method Constructor
- method copy as NSTextBlockMBS
- method setBorderColor(color as NSColorMBS)
- method setBorderColor(color as NSColorMBS, edge as Integer)
- method setContentWidth(value as double, ValueType as Integer)
- method setValue(value as double, ValueType as Integer, dimension as Integer)
- method setWidth(value as double, ValueType as Integer, Layer as Integer)
- method setWidth(value as double, ValueType as Integer, Layer as Integer, edge as Integer)
- method valueForDimension(dimension as Integer) as Double
- method valueTypeForDimension(dimension as Integer) as Integer
- method width(layer as Integer, edge as Integer) as double
- method widthValueType(layer as Integer, edge as Integer) as Integer
- 15 constants
Height of the text block.
Maximum height of the text block.
Maximum width of the text block.
Minimum height of the text block.
Minimum width of the text block.
Width of the text block.
The border of the text block.
Margin of the text block: space surrounding the border.
Padding of the text block: space surrounding the content area extending to the border.
Absolute value in points.
Percentage value (out of 100).
Aligns adjacent blocks at the baseline of the first line of text in the block.
Aligns adjacent blocks at their bottom.
Aligns adjacent blocks at their middle.
Aligns adjacent blocks at their top.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- NSAttributedStringMBS.rangeOfTextTable(textTable as NSTextTableMBS, location as Integer) as NSRangeMBS
- NSTextTableBlockMBS.Constructor(table as NSTextTableMBS, startingRow as Integer, rowSpan as Integer, startingColumn as Integer, colSpan as Integer)
Some properties using for this class:
- NSTextTableBlockMBS.table as NSTextTableMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacBase Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins