|class||MongoDB||MBS MongoDB Plugin||22.3||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||All|
This is a class that provides access to a MongoDB server, replica set, or sharded cluster. It maintains management of underlying sockets and routing to individual nodes
The connection is NOT thread-safe and should only be used from one thread at a time.
- event LogMessage(Level as Integer, Domain as String, Message as String)
- 5 properties
- shared property LibraryVersion as String
- 9 methods
- method Collection(DatabaseName as String, CollectionName as String) as MongoCollectionMBS
- method Constructor(URI as MongoURIMBS)
- method Database(Name as String) as MongoDatabaseMBS
- method DatabasesNames(OptionsJSON as String = "") as String()
- method DefaultDatabase as MongoDatabaseMBS
- method FindDatabases(OptionsJSON as String = "") as MongoCursorMBS
- method NewCursorFromCommandReply(commandReplyJSON as String, OptionsJSON as String = "") as MongoCursorMBS
- method ServerDescription(ServerID as UInt32) as MongoServerDescriptionMBS
- method ServerDescriptions as MongoServerDescriptionMBS()
- shared method LogMessage(Message as String)
- 7 constants
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples using this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MongoDB Plugin.
Feedback: Report problem or ask question.