AVCaptureReactionEffectStateMBS class New in 23.5
|class||AVFoundation||MBS AVFoundation Plugin||23.5||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||✅ Yes||All|
AVCaptureReactionEffectStateMBS may be obtained by calling
reactionEffectsInProgress in AVCaptureDeviceMBS. When canPerformReactionEffects in AVCaptureDeviceMBS returns true, new entries are added either by calling performReactionEffect, or by gesture detection in the capture stream when AVCaptureDevice.reactionEffectGesturesEnabled. The effect rendering is done before frames are given to the capture client, and these status objects let you know when these effects are performed.
Requires macOS 14.0 or iOS 17.0.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 4 properties
- method Constructor Private
- 10 shared methods
- shared method available as boolean
- shared method AVCaptureReactionTypeBalloons as String
- shared method AVCaptureReactionTypeConfetti as String
- shared method AVCaptureReactionTypeFireworks as String
- shared method AVCaptureReactionTypeHeart as String
- shared method AVCaptureReactionTypeLasers as String
- shared method AVCaptureReactionTypeRain as String
- shared method AVCaptureReactionTypeThumbsDown as String
- shared method AVCaptureReactionTypeThumbsUp as String
- shared method ReactionSystemImageNameForType(reactionType as String) as String
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- AVCaptureDeviceMBS.reactionEffectsInProgress as AVCaptureReactionEffectStateMBS()
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo Plugins in version 23.5
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 23.5pr6
- Version 23.5
- Added AVCaptureReactionEffectStateMBS class.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS AVFoundation Plugin.