|class||Audio||MBS MacOSX Plugin||14.2||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||✅ Yes||All|
This is a better Core Audio based player which has a lot of features like pitch, rate, volume, equalizer and other features.
Beside playing audio you can also use this class to get sample data from audio files.
Currently only stereo is supported (2 channels maximum).
- 42 properties
- property ClientFormatString as String
- property ConverterHandle as Integer
- property CurrentDeviceID as UInt32
- property CurrentTime as Double
- property DataIsFloat as Boolean
- property DataIsInterleaved as Boolean
- property DataIsNativeEndian as Boolean
- property DataIsPCM as Boolean
- property DataIsSignedInteger as Boolean
- property DataNumberChannels as Integer
- property DataNumberChannelStreams as Integer
- property DataNumberInterleavedChannels as Integer
- property DataSampleWordSize as Integer
- property DefaultDeviceID as UInt32
- property EnablePeakLocking as Boolean
- property EqualizerHandle as Integer
- property File as FolderItem
- property GraphHandle as Integer
- property Lasterror as Integer
- property LoopIn as Double
- property Looping as Boolean
- property LoopOut as Double
- property MaximumFramesPerSlice as Integer
- property MeterLevel as Double
- property MixerHandle as Integer
- property OutputFormatString as String
- property OutputHandle as Integer
- property OutputUnit as Integer
- property OutputVolume as Double
- property Overlap as Double
- property Pan as Double
- property PitchRate as Double
- property Playing as Boolean
- property SampleRate as Double
- property Tag as Variant
- property TimePitchHandle as Integer
- property TimePitchUnit as Integer
- property TimeRate as Double
- property TrackLength as Double
- property VariSpeedHandle as Integer
- property InputEnabled(inputNum as UInt32) as boolean
- property InputVolume(inputNum as UInt32) as Double
- shared property OutputDevices as Dictionary
- 10 methods
- method ChannelMap as Integer()
- method Data as Memoryblock
- method LoadFile(file as folderitem, InputChannels as Integer = 2, OutputChannels as Integer = 2) as boolean
- method LoadFileMT(file as folderitem, InputChannels as Integer = 2, OutputChannels as Integer = 2) as boolean
- method Pause
- method Play
- method Reset
- method setChannelMap(values() as Integer)
- method updateEQ(eqBands() as Double)
- method updateEQ(eqBands() as single)
- 8 constants
Plugin default, currently HALOutput.
A specialisation of AUHAL that is used to track the user's selection of the default device as set in the Sound Prefs
A generic output unit provides the start/stop API, and provides the basic services to convert Linear PCM formats.
The audio unit that interfaces to any audio device. The user specifies which audio device to track. The audio unit can do input from the device as well as output to the device. Bus 0 is used for the output side, bus 1 is used to get audio input from the device.
A specialisation of AUHAL that is used to track the user's selection of the device to use for sound effects, alerts and other UI sounds.
Time Pitch Units
Default, plugin chooses one. (normal TimePitch)
An audio unit that can be used to have independent control of both playback rate and pitch.
An audio unit that can be used to control playback rate (as the rate is faster, the pitch is higher).
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples using this class:
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.0r5
- Problems with killing Xojo threads with plugin calls.
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 15.1pr1
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo / Real Studio plug-ins in version 15.0
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 15.0fc1
- [ANN] MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo / Real Studio plug-ins in version 14.4
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 14.3pr10
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 14.3pr5
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio plug-ins in version 14.2
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 14.2pr7
Xojo Developer Magazine
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacOSX Plugin.
Feedback: Report problem or ask question.