|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Encryption and Hash||MBS Encryption Plugin||17.0||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Currently this class only implements a part of the X509 functionality of OpenSSL. If needed, we could add more.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 10 properties
- property Description as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property IssuerName as Dictionary
- property Name as String
- property PublicKey as PKeyMBS
- property SerialNumber as String
- property SubjectName as Dictionary
- property ValidNotAfter as Date
- property ValidNotBefore as Date
- property Version as Integer
- 3 methods
- 3 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- OpenSSLMBS.PKCS7SignData(Certificate as X509MBS, PrivateKey as PKeyMBS, certs() as X509MBS = nil, data as string, flags as Integer = 0) as string
- OpenSSLMBS.SMimePKCS7Decrypt(InputData as string, Certificate as X509MBS, SignKey as PKeyMBS) as String
- OpenSSLMBS.SMimePKCS7Encrypt(InputData as string, Certificate as X509MBS) as String
- OpenSSLMBS.SMimePKCS7Sign(InputData as string, Certificate as X509MBS, SignKey as PKeyMBS) as String
- OpenSSLMBS.SMimePKCS7Verify(InputData as string, Certificate as X509MBS) as String
Some examples which use this class:
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.3pr9
- Sign PDF with DynaPDF and your custom signature
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo plug-ins in version 17.0
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 17.0pr1
Xojo Developer Magazine
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Encryption Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins