|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||WebKit2||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||20.3||Yes||No||No||No||No|
Notes: A navigation object is returned from the web view load methods and is also passed to the navigation delegate methods to uniquely identify a webpage load from start to finish. It has no method or properties of its own.
This class has no sub classes.
Some properties using for this class:
- WKWebViewControlMBS.Navigation as WKNavigationMBS
Some events for this class:
- WKWebViewControlMBS.didCommitNavigation(navigation as WKNavigationMBS)
- WKWebViewControlMBS.didFailNavigation(navigation as WKNavigationMBS, Error as NSErrorMBS)
- WKWebViewControlMBS.didFailProvisionalNavigation(navigation as WKNavigationMBS, Error as NSErrorMBS)
- WKWebViewControlMBS.didFinishNavigation(navigation as WKNavigationMBS)
- WKWebViewControlMBS.didReceiveServerRedirectForProvisionalNavigation(navigation as WKNavigationMBS)
- WKWebViewControlMBS.didStartProvisionalNavigation(navigation as WKNavigationMBS)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog