|class||User Notifications||MBS Win Plugin||17.2||❌ No||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||Desktop, Console & Web|
dim n as new WinUserNotificationMBS
n.Image = "C:\test.png"
n.text(0) = "Hello World"
n.text(1) = "Greetings from Xojo"
- 13 properties
- property ExpiresOnReboot as Boolean
- property Group as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property Image as String
- property NotificationMirroring as Integer
- property Priority as Integer
- property RemoteId as String
- property SuppressPopup as Boolean
- property Tag as String
- property Text as String
- property XMLUsed as String
- property DataValues as Dictionary
- property Text(Index as Integer) as String
- method Create
- 4 constants
Notification mirroring is allowed.
Notification mirroring is disabled.
The notification should have default behavior in terms of delivery and display priority during connected standby mode.
The notification should be treated as high priority. For desktop PCs, this means during connected standby mode the incoming notification can turn on the screen for Surface-like devices if it doesn't have a closed lid detected.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- WinUserNotificationCenterMBS.HideNotification(notification as WinUserNotificationMBS)
- WinUserNotificationCenterMBS.ShowNotification(notification as WinUserNotificationMBS)
Some events using this class:
- WinUserNotificationCenterMBS.Activated(Notification as WinUserNotificationMBS)
- WinUserNotificationCenterMBS.Dismissed(Notification as WinUserNotificationMBS, Reason as Integer)
- WinUserNotificationCenterMBS.Failed(Notification as WinUserNotificationMBS, ErrorCode as Integer)
Some examples using this class:
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 22.2pr3
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 19.3pr5
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 18.0pr7
- MBS Xojo Plugins 17.2
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 17.2pr1
Xojo Developer Magazine
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
Feedback: Report problem or ask question.