|class||Windows Photos||MBS WinFrameworks Plugin||20.3||❌ No||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||Desktop only|
Notes: The WinPhotoAcquireOptionsDialogMBS interface is used to display an options dialog box in which the user can select photo acquisition settings such as file name formats, as well as whether or not to rotate images, to prompt for a tag name, or to erase photos from the camera after importing.
- property Handle as Integer
- 9 methods
- method Constructor
- method Create(Window as DesktopWindow) as Integer
- method Create(Window as Window) as Integer
- method Create(WindowHandle as Integer) as Integer
- method Destroy
- method Initialize(RegistryRoot as String = "")
- method SaveData
- method ShowModal(Window as Window) as Integer
- method ShowModal(WindowHandle as Integer) as Integer
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples using this class:
- News from the MBS Xojo Plugins Version 20.3
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo Plugins in version 20.3
- Windows Photos Acquire
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.3pr6
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS WinFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins