Platforms to show: All Mac Windows Linux Cross-Platform
|class||Windows Store||MBS WinFrameworks Plugin||20.4||❌ No||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||Desktop only|
A SKU is a code that uniquely identifies a particular version of a product or service. It is a very common term used in the field of inventory management. Products in the Store are organized in a hierarcy of product, SKU, and availability objects. Products are represented by StoreProduct objects. The SKUs for each product are represented by StoreSku objects, and the availabilities for each SKU are represented by StoreAvailability objects. For more information, see In-app purchases and trials.
To access the SKUs for a product, use the Skus property of the StoreProduct for the product in which you are interested.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 11 properties
- property CustomDeveloperData as String
- property Description as String
- property ExtendedJsonData as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property IsInUserCollection as Boolean
- property IsSubscription as Boolean
- property IsTrial as Boolean
- property Language as String
- property Price as WindowsStorePriceMBS
- property StoreId as String
- property Title as String
- 6 methods
- method BundledSKUs as String()
- method Constructor Private
- method GetIsInstalledAsync(CompletionHandler as GetIsInstalledAsyncCompletedMBS) New in 23.1
- method Images as WindowsStoreImageMBS() New in 23.1
- method RequestPurchaseAsync(CompletionHandler as WindowsStoreContextMBS.RequestPurchaseCompletedMBS, PurchaseProperties as WindowsStorePurchasePropertiesMBS = nil)
- method Videos as WindowsStoreVideoMBS() New in 23.1
- delegate GetIsInstalledAsyncCompletedMBS(ErrorCode as Integer, Installed as Boolean) New in 23.1
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- WindowsStoreProductMBS.SKUs as WindowsStoreSKUMBS()
Some examples using this class:
- News from the MBS Xojo Plugins Version 20.4
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 20.4pr5
- Selling Xojo apps on Windows Store
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS WinFrameworks Plugin.
WindowsStoreRateAndReviewResultMBS - WindowsStoreVideoMBS