|class||Windows Store||MBS WinFrameworks Plugin||20.4||❌ No||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||Desktop only|
Products in the Store are organized in a hierarcy of product, SKU, and availability objects. Products are represented by StoreProduct objects. The SKUs for each product are represented by StoreSku objects, and the availabilities for each SKU are represented by StoreAvailability objects. For more information, see In-app purchases and trials.
To retrieve a StoreProduct object for the current app, use the GetStoreProductForCurrentAppAsync method.
To retrieve StoreProduct objects for products that can be purchased from within the current app, use these methods.
- 11 properties
- property Description as String
- property ExtendedJsonData as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property HasDigitalDownload as Boolean
- property IsInUserCollection as Boolean
- property Language as String
- property LinkURI as String
- property Price as WindowsStorePriceMBS
- property ProductKind as String
- property StoreId as String
- property Title as String
- 4 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some properties using for this class:
- WindowsStoreProductResultMBS.Product as WindowsStoreProductMBS
Some examples using this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS WinFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins