Platforms to show: All Mac Windows Linux Cross-Platform
WindowsStoreLicenseMBS class New in 23.1
|class||Windows Store||MBS WinFrameworks Plugin||23.1||❌ No||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||Desktop only|
To retrieve StoreLicense objects for the durable add-ons for the current app, use the WindowsStoreAppLicenseMBS.AddOnLicenses property. This property contains only the add-on licenses that are still valid and provide the current user with an entitlement to use the add-on. When an add-on license expires or is longer valid, it will no longer be available in the WindowsStoreAppLicenseMBS.AddOnLicenses collection.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 6 properties
- property ExpirationDate as Int64
- property ExtendedJsonData as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property InAppOfferToken as String
- property IsActive as Boolean
- property SkuStoreId as String
- method Constructor Private
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS WinFrameworks Plugin.
WindowsStoreImageMBS - WindowsStorePriceMBS