|class||WebView2||MBS WinFrameworks Plugin||21.5||❌ No||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||Desktop only|
The fields match the windowFeatures passed to window.open as specified in Window features on MDN. There is no requirement for you to respect the values. If your app does not have corresponding UI features (for example, no toolbar) or if all instance of WebView are opened in tabs and do not have distinct size or positions, then your app does not respect the values. You may want to respect values, but perhaps only some apply to the UI of you app. Accordingly, you may respect all, some, or none of the properties as appropriate for your app. For all numeric properties, if the value that is passed to window.open is outside the range of an unsigned 32bit int, the resulting value is the absolute value of the maximum for unsigned 32bit integer. If you are not able to parse the value an integer, it is considered 0. If the value is a floating point value, it is rounded down to an integer.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 10 properties
- property HasPosition as Boolean
- property HasSize as Boolean
- property Height as Integer
- property Left as Integer
- property ShouldDisplayMenuBar as Boolean
- property ShouldDisplayScrollBars as Boolean
- property ShouldDisplayStatus as Boolean
- property ShouldDisplayToolbar as Boolean
- property Top as Integer
- property Width as Integer
- method Constructor
This class has no sub classes.
Some events using this class:
- DesktopWebView2ControlMBS.NewWindowRequested(URL as String, IsUserInitiated as Boolean, WindowFeatures as WebView2WindowFeaturesMBS, byref NewWindow as Variant) as Boolean
- WebView2ControlMBS.NewWindowRequested(URL as String, IsUserInitiated as Boolean, WindowFeatures as WebView2WindowFeaturesMBS, byref NewWindow as Variant) as Boolean
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS WinFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins