Platforms to show: All Mac Windows Linux Cross-Platform
WebView2PrintSettingsMBS class New in 23.2
|class||WebView2||MBS WinFrameworks Plugin||23.2||❌ No||✅ Yes||❌ No||❌ No||Desktop only|
Other programmatic printing is not currently supported, but Microsoft may add more later.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 20 properties
- property Collation as Integer
- property ColorMode as Integer
- property Copies as Integer
- property Duplex as Integer
- property FooterURI as String
- property HeaderTitle as String
- property MarginBottom as Double
- property MarginLeft as Double
- property MarginRight as Double
- property MarginTop as Double
- property Orientation as Integer
- property PageHeight as Double
- property PageRanges as String
- property PagesPerSide as Integer
- property PageWidth as Double
- property PrinterName as String
- property ScaleFactor as Double
- property ShouldPrintBackgrounds as Boolean
- property ShouldPrintHeaderAndFooter as Boolean
- property ShouldPrintSelectionOnly as Boolean
- method Constructor Private
- 12 constants
Indicate that the collation has been selected for the printed output.
The default collation for a printer.
Indicate that the collation has not been selected for the printed output.
Indicate that the printed output will be in color.
The default color mode for a printer.
Indicate that the printed output will be in shades of gray.
The default duplex for a printer.
Print on only one side of the sheet.
Print on both sides of the sheet, flipped along the long edge.
Print on both sides of the sheet, flipped along the short edge.
Print the page(s) in landscape orientation.
Print the page(s) in portrait orientation.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- DesktopWebView2ControlMBS.CreatePrintSettings as WebView2PrintSettingsMBS
- DesktopWebView2ControlMBS.PrintToPdf(Path as String, PrintSettings as WebView2PrintSettingsMBS = nil)
- WebView2ControlMBS.CreatePrintSettings as WebView2PrintSettingsMBS
- WebView2ControlMBS.PrintToPdf(Path as String, PrintSettings as WebView2PrintSettingsMBS = nil)
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo Plugins in version 23.2
- MBS Xojo Plugins, version 23.2pr5
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS WinFrameworks Plugin.
WebView2ExceptionMBS - WebView2WindowFeaturesMBS