|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||SmartCard||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||18.5||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
You typically interact with TKSmartCardPINFormatMBS objects when calling the userInteractionForSecurePINChange and userInteractionForSecurePINVerification methods on an instance of TKSmartCardMBS.
Available in macOS 10.11 or newer.
- 10 properties
- property Charset as Integer
- property Encoding as Integer
- property Handle as Integer
- property MaxPINLength as Integer
- property MinPINLength as Integer
- property PINBitOffset as Integer
- property PINBlockByteLength as Integer
- property PINJustification as Integer
- property PINLengthBitOffset as Integer
- property PINLengthBitSize as Integer
- method Constructor
- 8 constants
PIN character sets
PIN can be composed of digits and letters.
PIN is only composed of digits.
PIN can be composed of digits and uppercase letters.
Characters are encoded in ASCII format (for example, 1234 is encoded as 31h 32h 33h 34h).
Characters (only digits) are encoded in BCD format (for example, 1234 is encoded as 12h 34h).
Characters are encoded in Binary format (for example, 1234 is encoded as 01h 02h 03h 04h).
Justify to the left.
Justify to the right.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- TKSmartCardMBS.userInteractionForSecurePINChange(PINFormat as TKSmartCardPINFormatMBS, APDU as MemoryBlock, currentPINByteOffset as Integer, newPINByteOffset as Integer) as TKSmartCardUserInteractionForSecurePINChangeMBS
- TKSmartCardMBS.userInteractionForSecurePINVerification(PINFormat as TKSmartCardPINFormatMBS, APDU as MemoryBlock, PINByteOffset as Integer) as TKSmartCardUserInteractionForSecurePINVerificationMBS
Some properties using for this class:
- TKTokenSmartCardPINAuthOperationMBS.PINFormat as TKSmartCardPINFormatMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog