|class||RabbitMQ||MBS RabbitMQ Plugin||21.2||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||All|
Notes: This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 4 properties
- 2 methods
- 23 constants
The library encountered an error, check the LibraryError field.
The RPC completed successfully.
The broker returned an exception, check the reply field.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- RabbitMQConnectionMBS.BasicGet(channel as Integer, queue as String, noAck as Boolean) as RabbitMQRPCReplyMBS
- RabbitMQConnectionMBS.ChannelClose(Channel as Integer, Code as Integer = 200) as RabbitMQRPCReplyMBS
- RabbitMQConnectionMBS.ConnectionClose(Code as Integer = 200) as RabbitMQRPCReplyMBS
- RabbitMQConnectionMBS.ConsumeMessage(byref envelope as RabbitMQEnvelopeMBS, timeoutValue as double = 30, flags as Integer = 0) as RabbitMQRPCReplyMBS
- RabbitMQConnectionMBS.LoginExternal(vhost as String, channelMax as Integer, frameMax as Integer, heartbeat as Integer, Identity as String, properties as Dictionary = nil) as RabbitMQRPCReplyMBS
- RabbitMQConnectionMBS.LoginPlain(vhost as String, channelMax as Integer, frameMax as Integer, heartbeat as Integer, Username as String, Password as String, properties as Dictionary = nil) as RabbitMQRPCReplyMBS
- RabbitMQConnectionMBS.ReadMessage(channel as Integer, byref message as RabbitMQMessageMBS, flags as Integer = 0) as RabbitMQRPCReplyMBS
Some properties using for this class:
- RabbitMQConnectionMBS.RPCReply as RabbitMQRPCReplyMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS RabbitMQ Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog