Platforms to show: All Mac Windows Linux Cross-Platform
|class||RabbitMQ||MBS RabbitMQ Plugin||21.2||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||All|
- 29 properties
- property AppId as String
- property ClusterId as String
- property ContentEncoding as String
- property ContentType as String
- property CorrelationId as String
- property DeliveryMode as Integer
- property Expiration as String
- property Flags as Integer
- property HasAppId as Boolean
- property HasClusterId as Boolean
- property HasContentEncoding as Boolean
- property HasContentType as Boolean
- property HasCorrelationId as Boolean
- property HasDeliveryMode as Boolean
- property HasExpiration as Boolean
- property HasHeaders as Boolean
- property HasMessageId as Boolean
- property HasPriority as Boolean
- property HasReplyTo as Boolean
- property HasTimestamp as Boolean
- property HasType as Boolean
- property HasUserId as Boolean
- property Headers as Dictionary
- property MessageId as String
- property Priority as Integer
- property ReplyTo as String
- property Timestamp as UInt64
- property Type as String
- property UserId as String
- 2 methods
- method Constructor
- method Destructor
- 16 constants
AppID field is set.
ClusterId field is set.
ContentEncoding field is set.
ContentType field is set.
CorrelationId field is set.
DeliveryMode field is set.
Expiration field is set.
Headers field is set.
MessageId field is set.
Priority field is set.
ReplyTo field is set.
Timestamp field is set.
Type field is set.
UserId field is set.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- RabbitMQConnectionMBS.BasicPublish(channel as Integer, exchange as String, routingKey as String, mandatory as Boolean, immediate as Boolean, properties as RabbitMQBasicPropertiesMBS, body as String) as Integer
Some properties using for this class:
- RabbitMQMessageMBS.Properties as RabbitMQBasicPropertiesMBS
Some examples using this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS RabbitMQ Plugin.
QuartzFilterViewMBS - RabbitMQConnectionInfoMBS